The following terms apply for the use of the Esquea & Valenzuela Website (the Website):
By using the Website, You agree to the following:
1. Esquea & Valenzuela is the owner of the intellectual property rights contained in the Website. You may copy and print the content of the Website for personal use only. You must not copy, reproduce or use the Website for any other reason, including the exploitation for commercial use.
2. You may not modify or distribute the contents of the Website; you may not reproduce or link the same to any other webpage without the express written consent of Esquea & Valenzuela. For reproduction and links contact us.
3. We provide content in the Website only for general information purposes. It does not constitute legal advice (our advice of any other kind) and must not be used for these purposes. If you have any questions regarding the content of our Website please contact us.
4. Esquea & Valenzuela provides the contents published in the Website in good faith and any use of the same is at your own risk. Esquea & Valenzuela does not grant any guarantee that the content is correct, complete or up to date and does not accept responsibility in any manner for its use. Esquea & Valenzuela is in no obligation to provide any information to complement, update or correct the information provided in the Website.
5. Esquea & Valenzuela takes all the precautions that are within its reach to prevent the infection of computer viruses and other harmful programs in the Website, but does not grant any guarantee that the Website will operate without interruption or error and separates itself from any responsibility for interruptions, harm to third parties or errors.
6. The Website may contain links to other Websites, Esquea & Valenzuela does not accept any responsibility for any material supplied by or contained in any other website of a third party that is linked from or towards the Website.